Effective and last updated: October 3rd, 2023
Information We Collect About You
When you use or access the Websites, we may collect personal information directly from you that you choose to provide, such as the following:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Business contact information, if applicable, such as name, phone number, or any contact information for your identified business representative.
- Account access credentials, such as a username, password, and email address that you provide if you create an account through the Websites.
- Professional and employment-related information and education information, such as your resume, cover letter, employment and educational history, qualifications and skills, if you
- use the Websites to inquire about or apply employment with us, and any other information you provide in your employment inquiries or applications.
- Payment and billing information, such as payment card numbers and expiration dates, bank account numbers, and security codes.
- Any other information you submit when you contact us, including any information you provide in a submission through our “Contact Us” form or other contact methods.
We may also collect certain other information automatically when you visit the Website, such as the following:
- Browser and Device Information: When you visit the Websites, we will collect certain information that is automatically collected by most websites, such as information about your device and your browser. For example, we may receive device identifiers such as IP address and MAC address, operating system type and version, and Internet browser type and version.
- Search Engine and Other Referrals: When a third party refers you to our Websites, such as through your clicking on a link to our page from a Google search we may receive some information about your device and your interaction with the referring site or content.
- Information Stored in Cookies and Web Beacons. We and other third parties with whom we work may also use available web-based technologies to collect information about your use of the Websites, such as cookies or web beacons. A “cookie” is a unique numeric code that is transferred to your computer to track your interests and preferences and to recognize you as a return visitor. A “web beacon” is a transparent graphic image placed on a Web site, e-mail or advertisement that enables the monitoring of things such as user activity and site traffic. We use these technologies to collect information such as browser type, transactions and interactions, time spent on the online services, pages visited, referring URL, and other traffic and usage data. We may use this information to determine what features interest our users, revise our site features or operations, and as further described below. We and other parties that provide these technologies may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. For more information, see the “Your Choices” section below.
- Location Information: When you visit and use the Websites, we may automatically collect data that indicates your approximate geographic location, such as your IP address.
How We Use Your Information
We may use, disclose, transmit, transfer, store, and otherwise process your information for various purposes, including:
- Communicating with you, including by responding to your inquiries and fulfilling your requests.
- Providing, developing, maintaining, personalizing, protecting, and improving the Websites.
- Operating, evaluating, debugging, identifying and repairing errors, effectuating similar functional enhancements, and improving our Websites.
- Understanding how you and our business customers use our Websites, performing analytics, analyzing and reporting on usage and performance of the Websites, and determining what features and services may interest you and our business customers.
- Processing payments that you make through the Websites.
- Our recruitment and hiring purposes, including evaluating and processing your employment application.
- Legal and safety purposes, such as maintaining the safety, security, and integrity of our Websites, other technology assets, services, and our organization, preserving or enforcing our legal rights and property; protecting our users, our employees, and others; and complying with industry standards.
- Protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and participating in any prosecution or enforcement of laws or agreements meant to prevent or punish such activity.
- Evaluating or participating in an actual or potential merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, including as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings.
- Complying with law and legal obligations.
Such other purposes as you may authorize or that we otherwise disclose.
We may also aggregate or de-identify personal information by removing any details that identify you personally. Aggregated or de-identified information will not be subject to this Policy and may be used by us for any lawful purpose.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information we collect:
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- To our business partners, such as partners involved in joint business transactions.
- To parties and networks that provide online tracking technologies that we use to conduct internal analytics relative to the use of the Websites.
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our organization and the Websites.
- To comply with applicable law, other legal obligations and requirements, and industry standards.
- To investigate or prevent unlawful activities or misuse of the Websites.
- To protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and participating in any prosecution or enforcement of laws or agreements meant to prevent or punish such activity.
- To operate, evaluate, debug, identify and repair errors, effectuate similar functional enhancements, and improve our Websites.
- To protect the legal rights, property, safety, and security of us, our users, our employees, and others.
- To an actual or potential buyer, successor, or other organization in the event of an actual or potential merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, including as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings.
- To such other parties as you may authorize or permit, such as when we request your consent to share information and you agree, or that we otherwise disclose.
We respect your privacy and offer choices regarding our collection and use of your personal information.
- You may choose not to provide the personal information we request. However, not providing information we request may restrict your ability to use certain features of the Websites. For example, we will not be able to provide you with information regarding our products if you do not provide information with which we may contact you.
- You may be able to restrict the collection of personal information or functionality through your device’s operating system or by disabling cookies but doing so may prevent you from using the functionality of the Websites. Some Internet browsers have a “do-not-track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time the Websites do not respond to browser “do not track” signals. Other parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and other online products or services when you use the Websites.
The Websites may include links to other websites, applications, information, and services provided by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of those third parties. We encourage you to review the applicable privacy policies of such third parties if you elect to follow the links provided.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes in our privacy practices at any time and without prior notice to you. When we do so, we will update the effective and last updated date above. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.